Friday, July 1, 2016

Weightloss Product Reviews.

I have had a couple of companies contact me about trying a product they sale to put on my blog. This excites me. I want to go over a couple of things though.
If you would like for me to consider your product as a rule I would need at least a 30 day supply because usually as a rule it takes at least 7 day for said product depending on what it is to enter your system.
I also will in now way invest money in a product for the sake of doing the review. Not even shipping. If you want me to try It I would love to but you will cover the cost.. I love trying new things and passing on my thoughts on the product... I am looking for products to review now..
I will review all weightloss products.
Protein shakes, if you have a pill or patch, if you have that magic product that will be my breakthrough please shoot me an email and I'll look it over.
divatammy93@gmail.com. Thank you so much for your support I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: