Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Walking.. Make It Count... FitBit Can Be Miss Leading..

OMG!! I got a great question yesterday.. I got asked which fitbit is best to buy.. That's actually not a question I can answer for u because I don't and won't use one.. They can be misleading if they don't track your "Healthy Pace" Steps.. Now I could care less for all those going around right now chasing pokemon and getting in your 20,000 steps if those aren't healthy pace steps.. meaning did u get your heart rate up or were u just strolling around looking for this..
Your every day walking around in life becomes the normal so those steps no longer count. If you are wanting to wear this to get more exercise in your life then u must also step outside your comfort zone and actually get in a good 30 min walk that has u moving more than u usually do.. THESE ARE HEALTHY PACE STEPS..
Find u an app or a tracker that shows u when your heart rate is up to a healthy exercise rate then you do your walking or whatever you are doing to keep it there for a good 30 min..my cell has an app that shows me how many steps I take but it also shows me which ones I took in healthy pace and if I don't take any it shows that also.. I'll show you.. 

Below is how Samsung health shows me my work.. if I am on the treadmill then I allow the treadmill to speak for what I walk I just male sure I warm up.. I get my heart rate up before I get on it.. no since in wasting my time.. 


I am in no way an expert and don't claim to be.. I am simply sharing with you what has and is working for me.. if you have any questions or want to share your experiences please feel free to email me

divatammy93@gmail.com 


No comments: