Friday, July 8, 2016

OMG!!! Sorry I Didn't Mean To Scream.

Ok guys so check this out.. I have been feeling my way through this exercise thing. The one thing I know for sure is I will walk.. I will always walk.. it's one of my favorite things to do. It calms me it distresses me and I just LOVE it.. After my wonderful birthday gift of a treadmill I also now have it drilled in my head that I have no excuse. Well I also have a set of circuit that I do that is routine for me now as well.
A circuit of: 10 burpees, 10 air squats, 10 push ups, 10 sit-ups, 10 lunges. Do as many rounds as u can. Try not to rest too much in between but don't do for more than 30 mins. This is a good overall circuit that works arms, legs and core...
These are done no less that three days a week
Well I decided to get creative with my walking when I am able to go to the elementary school my baby girl attends and it's cool that it just happens to be right beside my house. I added in all of the stairs .. 7 sets to be exact.  And omgosh... it is awesome.. My rear end is on fire but that's ok. It feels good.. So now I do a 30 min mandatory empty stomach cardio, my 30 min circuit listed above every day. I added in the hopefully 3 day a week at the school to walk and add steps..
So far I feel amazing and look forward to what the new has in store for me..

No comments: