Thursday, July 7, 2016

I Despise A Bully

In some form or fashion I have always been bullied. In high school I was the red head with glasses so I got called everything under the shinning sun.. as I grew up and had kids of my own I always made sure to instill in them the importance of loving people and being kind no matter what. You never ever know what someone is going through.. People fight some kind of battle no one knows about. My handicap went from the red hair and glasses to actually blooming into a beautiful young woman but oh the red hair still gave them the reason to make fun of me..
It made for a horrible high school experience and I just wanted out. I wanted away and nothing to do with any one from my years there.  Well as time went on and I grew up so did some of them. Life got busier and I had kids and then something else happened. I got heavy.  I gained weight from pregnancy and it didn't just go away like I had hoped or led myself to believe.. Well this opened up a whole new reason for someone to poke fun, laugh at and just be mean to. People in general aren't mean but you will always find that one person that leads a whole group to be ugly to others.
Well it has taken me a very long time to come to a place where I can push through this whole mess and know I am a good person and their words are just that, Meer words.
I have come to a conclusion that letting my haters be my motivators is the best way to handle these kinds of people. I will over come and I will be the best me there is. I don't need any one to validate me..
Please know that u are a wonderful person, inside and out and no matter what people can't take away from you anything u don't allow them to have.. God made you a wonderful being and u don't need anyone aside from you self to believe in you..

No comments: