Monday, July 11, 2016

A Challenge..🕆💪🏃💪🕆

Ok y'all.  I have had just about all I can stand of the horrible things in media period right now... I started this blog because I wanted to share with others my weight loss journey and what has worked or is working for me.  Well this morning I got lucky while searching Spotify and I put in pray now and there she was..  My sweet friend Karen Peck and New River.. I was immediately just overwhelmed with this idea.. You all know I get up every morning and it could be any time at all since insomnia and I seem to be such friends, so why not use this time to pray, praise. To do something besides get caught up in the news and mess in this world and use it to praise the one man that can get us out if we allow him.. Use the time to pray for our country and families and neighbors..
This world has fallen to hate when if we'd take time.. connect to our Lord and pray. Give praise to every one and to all..
Get on a piece of cardio and #PRAISEANDPRAYNOW.. Make u a list as long and u want and just make it happen.. most of us listen to music anyway.. why not let God be part of your cardio. Now more empty stomach cardio for me..

Praise And Praise Cardio...

No comments: