Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Question 6~ What Has BeenThe Hardest Part Of This Journey?

This is a great question. To be honest it has been a couple of things. The one major thing that has and at times still is the hardest is motivation.. I have a serious lack of motivation at times. I am one that would much rather lay in bed and not get up and do my cardio or my circuit stuff. I like being in bed with my little doggie, BUT that gets me nowhere and isn't any healthier for me. So I suck it up and I get up and get my rear end on the treadmill and make it happen..
Aside from motivation there are times I would really like to throw in the towel and just sit in the mingle of my couch with all my favorite junk foods around me and just eat until I can't move. Well that to won't do me any good and isn't healthy for me.. No one ever said that eating right and being healthy was or is easy, but it's very worth it. So instead I keep my cheat meal to one meal a month and from there I try very hard to stick to my diet. 

I am not an expert and I don't claim to be. I am just sharing with you what has and is working for me.. of you would like to ask me a question please feel free to drop me an email
divatammy93@gmail.com..

No comments: