Sunday, July 10, 2016

COFFEE... Slim Roast ~ A Review

A week or so ago I was contacted about trying a new coffee.. Well anyone that knows me knows I am a lover of all things coffee. I didn't use to be but I definitely am now and when I was approached about this coffee I was Intrigued.. A coffee that also aids in weight loss? No way I was definitely going to try this.. I was skeptical but excited..
Well guess what? IT WORKS... No joke my starting weight was 175 and I am now down 2 pounds and 3 inches all over.. Now I know that don't sound like alot but to those of us who struggle with weight it is..
The coffee is a great source of energy without the jitters that some people experience with regular coffee..
The coffee taste great also. U just simply add your cream and or desired sweetener.. I only added a powdered non dairy cream and simply honey to sweeten because I wanted to actually taste the coffee. I can't say enough great things about this coffee and was very happy to be able to do this review..
Please if you want more information or you would like to order this wonderful product you're in for a treat..


www.getslimwithcoffee.com/theskinnylatte

www.valentusmovie.com/theskinnylatte
828-333-8883
Lily Nguyen
Please tell her I sent you..

I wasn't paid to do this review but I did receive a trial to tey for.tje review.

No comments: