Thursday, July 7, 2016

Question 7~ Is There A Best Time To Work Out?

This is a great question. If you are anything like me I am a morning person. I always have ever been. I can't speak for any one else but I being a morning person am up and at it early. Insomnia also plays a factor in the fact that I work out first thing in the morning.  Now that's just me . I think putting yourself on a schedule is the best way to help you self accountable.  Now I have a very early schedule because I have severe insomnia... So I usually have my fist part (30 min empty stomach cardio) done by 5am. This making me have breakfast done by 6am.. With that part of my day being done I try to have the rest of my workout done before lunch..
This is no way means you have to follow this I am just telling you what works best for me. I know many people who are night owls and working out comes best to them as a winding down technique and that too is great.  I don't think there is a right or wrong answer to this question I just think making time to make it happen is what Is important.

I am in no way a professional and don't claim to be I am just simply sharing my experiences and what is and has worked for me.. please feel free to send questions or comments or your workout experiences to
divatammy93@gmail.com..

No comments: