Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Accountability..

Ya know it's so funny.  please yall keep in mind I am doing this blog and anything else  I do right now ultimately for me.. I make it public to hold ME accountable.  I do hope that I touch and or help someone along the way.
Now with that being said I have gotten two private messages in Facebook telling me to keep my Fat a** off the track with my bs.. that they are tired of seeing it blow up their news feed.. HAHAHAHA..
First of all its my Facebook and I'll post as I please. I post the treadmill on here to hold myself accountable for what I do and don't do. I am one of those who would much rather stay in bed than get up and do any exercises I mean come on now who wouldn't. Turns out I can't do that though.  I really do love my walks especially now with my new playlist of #PRAISEANDPRAYNOW music..
So just remember if u don't like what u see on Facebook then feel free to delete ..
Have a great day yall.
And remember I'm no expert I am simply sharing with you what has and is working for me

2 comments:

Lori said...

Proud of you for setting up this blog page to inspire others to join you on our health and fitness journey! Keep up the great work. Lori

On Diva Ground.. The Mix said...

Thank you so much. I appreciate your kind words.. If I help at least one person then I will be happy