Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Question 13.. Are Perscription Apitite Suppressants Good For You?

Thus whole diet craze right now is so hard. It's hard to know what to do and not to do. The right and wrong things to take or put in your body..
Trust me when I tell u I have been there and done it.. I have g one to a physician on two different occasions because I knew I could get that little miracle and it would come off fast and I wouldn't be hungry or anything and I'd be all amped up and raring to go.. Yea well that may be the quick fast and in a hurry way to do it but it's so not healthy..
These things pack a punch but they hurt u more in the long run.. I can only speak for the one I took phenterimene 37.5 mg..
It all started great the weight fell off and I was thrilled.  The first time I took it was in 2008 after my last daughter was born.. all was great no worries and I lost 80 pounds. I was so excited I could hardly contain myself..  After the loss and all I stopped taking it and like anything else it came back because I was using the pill as a  crutch. Well the weight came back and it brought some with it.. In 2015 I tried it again.. Now mind u this is 7 years later and my body was way different..
It didn't work nearly as fast as it did before and I became very itritable.. I was mad for no reason and this concerned me.. I also noticed my heart rate was not responding well to it so that's when I began to research the pill..
Here are just a couple of things I got just from Web MD

examples?

Adderall, Dexedrine, Ritalin
See table below for a more complete list

What are some street names/slang terms?

Addy, Bennies, Speed, Uppers

What are they?

A class of drugs that enhance brain activity. Prescription stimulants were used historically to treat asthma, obesity, neurological disorders, and a variety of other ailments, before their potential for abuse and addiction became apparent.

What are the dangers of abuse?

Stimulants can cause rapid or irregular heartbeat, delirium, panic, psychosis and heart failure.

What are their short-term effects?

Stimulants increase the amount of norepinephrine and dopamine in the brain, which increases blood pressure and heart rate, constricts blood vessels, increases blood glucose, and increases breathing. Effects can feel like an increase in alertness, attention, and energy along with a sense of euphoria. There is also the potential for cardiovascular failure (heart attack) or lethal seizures.

What are their long-term effects?

Stimulants can be addictive in that individuals begin to use them compulsively. Taking high doses of some stimulants repeatedly over a short time can lead to feelings of hostility or paranoia. Additionally, taking high doses of a stimulant may result in dangerously high body temperatures and an irregular heartbeat. There is also the potential for cardiovascular failure (heart attack) or lethal seizures.

What is its federal classification?

Prescription drugs, Schedule II

None of this looked ok or good or healthy to me and I decided I wasn't going to use it any more.. The fact that psychosis was one of the side effects made since as to why I was so hateful and ill.. so please y'all think about the effects this has on your body before ingesting something because it's all the craze...
I am in no way a professional I am simply sharing with you what has and is working for me

No comments: