Saturday, June 25, 2016

A Whole new Me..

Hey yall, Let me take a sec to introduce myself.  Some of you may remember me from a previous blog I ran called The Diva's Mix. Well for many reasons this blog no longer exists but I have embarked on a new adventure. Many of you know I have tossed around weight issues for a long time. Well this year I have had to actually get serious about it due to health issues.
I have been asked by numerous people what diet I am on, or what I am eating or the exercises I am doing. So I have decided I would find a place that I could answer all your questions and a place I could vent about it being a pain in the butt to do this. Please make sure u stay tuned and if u have questions please let me know and I'll do what I can to answer.. tomorrow will start the post of recipes, and plenty of other things.. So glad to be back.

No comments: