Thursday, June 30, 2016

Question 5. When You Began Your Journey What Was a the Hardest Thing To Cut Back On

This next question is awesome because so many things came to mind. But the one thing I kept coming back to was my diet coke. I was a hard core diet coke drinker. Well to me I was anyway, considering that now I might have 1 a week if that... It was hard at first I won't lie. I had done some research on diet coke, it's ingredients and just all the caffeine.i had to take it slow to keep down the withdraw headaches. I had also been doing research on water intake and how much your body should have. Well I found that there are a couple of ideas on this. One being 8, 8 ounce glasses a day. The other is to drink half your body weight in water. Well, for whatever the reason at the time I was so disgusted with my weight that this would mean I would have to have 110 ounces of water in a day.. This literally was how I saw this. That number was huge just like me so I was gonna do it because it was going to help me get my other number down.. Now every day, I drink at least 150 ounces of water a day. I don't even put anything in it anymore. I use to have to add things like crystal lite packs to it because I wasn't a fan of just plane water. But the more I drank the more I just began to leave it plane. And just recently I began to notice I haven't drank quite as much cofee as I have in the past.. I am usually now just walking with a water bottle. And I have also noticed the change in my skin and that is also a good thing. It's just all around healthier for your body not to contain the chemicals of a diet drink and the caffeine in coffee..
Thank you guys again so much for your questions. If you would like so send a question you can do so to divatammy93@gmail.com.  Thank you all so much for your support.

Skin is so much smoother 

No comments: