Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Question 14~ Why Is Loosing Weight So Hard?

This question is one I have asked myself so so many times.. Truth is it is so much harder to take it off then it is to put it on.. I know that sucks yes it does but in all honesty when u think about it, You didn't put it on over night so why would you think it would come off that way.. chances are something happened the threw you into this horrible spiral.. I am an emotional eater, I eat when I am sad or frustrated,  when I'm hurt or grieving so trust me there  almost always seemed to be a reason to eat. I had to and still have to really make myself remember not to reach for things I shouldn't.  Thay actually became easier when I stopped buying it..
So yes it is very hard to loose weight but it is way better to be healthy..
Please keep in mind I am no expert I am simply sharing with you what has and is working for me
Please feel free to send me an email with any question u may have..
divatammy93@gmail.com

No comments: