Monday, July 11, 2016

Question 9~ How Do You Deal With The Bad Days

This question is such a good one. What do I do when I get frustrated? Well it happens more often than u think and I would like to admit. Weight loss is such a hard and lonely journey at times and definitely not easy to do alone.. I struggle  daily with it and the depression that comes with it.. I am lucky that I have a couple of ways I deal with all that. First and foremost I have God.. I pray alot over this because in all actuality no one can male the change in my body and life but me and as long as God is at the hub I know I can do anything..
I am also lucky enough to have this blog. I can come here and tell all of you what's going on and how I'm feeling and get it all-out and to me that's healthier thank sitting down with the bag of doritos and dip with the candy bar and just pigging out. See I have depression eating and that's my favorite thing to do when I am hurt or upset. Well I come here now and can read all I have posted so far. I can see the progress I have made and it all comes together.
I also have a very wonderful support system, which is a must. I have wonderful friends and family that are so sweet and encouraging.  They are always there to congratulat me on the good and remind me that it's ok to have bad days.. I couldn't do it without all of u and I love and appreciate u all so much..
So to anyone out there that is struggling with this horrible weight monster, please keep u have someone to go to.. I am here and u are welcome to email me any questions, concerns,  u can be mad and raise Cain. Whatever u need I will do what I can to be helpful..
I am in no way an expert, I am simply sharing with u what has and is working for me. Feel free to send any questions to
divatammy93@gmail.com..

The angel u see? My main reason for all I do. 

No comments: