Friday, July 1, 2016

I Keep A Strict Schedule . 📆🗓

The biggest thing for me in the very beginning was timing myself of when you eat. I wasn't used to sitting down, stopping what I was doing to actually pay attention to my eating. I was a grab and go, some sort of junk snack and maybe actually eat a real meal for supper. That would be meal of some kind of fried, Southern casserole, drowned in butter fatty something. Well this is a whole new lifestyle change for me and now that I was set to a 1200 calorie a day diet, I had to plan meals, snacks, prep times and all of this. I was excited and couldn't wait to try. My OCD makes me a chart maker and a timer setter so that is exactly what I did. I have stated in a previous blog that if you are going to be a breakfast eater it needs to be within the first 3 hours of getting up in the morning. I chose a protein shake for breakfast and for lunch so that makes those two areas easy.
Check this out. Now I'm not saying that these are times you should use, these are just the ones that work best for me.
6am- breakfast shake
9am-high protein snack
12pm-lunch shake
3pm-afternoon high protein snack
6pm- high protein supper.
Now here is where I usually stopped. Ideally three hours later you're supposed to have one more snack that is high in protein. I'm usually early to bed so I don't eat that late. I've had people ask me what I use for snacks. Well that's a good question. I keep them higher in protein than carbs so I am always carrying something like beef jerkey, almonds, quest bar. Things of that nature. And I always have water with me.
I hope this is useful. Please feel free to leave comments on my blogs I love your feed back. I also appreciate the questions I have received so far. Please if you have something you want to know shoot me an email.
divatammy93@gmail.com. 

No comments: