Sunday, July 10, 2016

Question 8~ Will U Share Your Fritata Recipe.

I got an email asking me about another recipe.. My fritata recipe.. well it's funny because I honestly just threw this together as a trial and error just looking for things that were high in protein and healthy..
You can pretty much do this to suit your taste but this is the final recipe I came up with.
3 tablespoons olive oil
4 small red onions, diced
1 1/2 pounds sliced mixed mushrooms (about 8 cups)
2 pints grape tomatoes, halved
1 pound spinach leaves, torn into 1-inch pieces I used frozen and squeezed out all the water
3 1/2 cups egg whites
8 ounces creamy goat cheese
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
2 large green peppers diced
This recipe yields me enough to get 24 1 to 1.5 cup servings..
I am in no way an expert, I am simply sharing with you what is working and has worked for me..
If you have any questions or a success story u would like to share please shoot me an email
divatammy93@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you

No comments: