Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Setbacks, Frustration. Don't Dare Give Up.

How many of us start things and then just stop?? How many new years resolutions have been just dropped. Forgotten. Trust me when I tell u I have been there. I have done it. 
I have stopped and started diets so many times I loose count. One thing u couldn't call me was follow through.. well, in the last 9 months or so I have gotten better at it . No not anywhere near where I want to be. But I am definitely getting better. I have made myself commit to a stricter diet and I have also made myself commit to a 2 mile walk and a 30 min circuit of exercises that I do daily... Please know that this in no way is or has been easy because I will be the first to stay in bed and think no.. I watched a pretty cool chick the other day though that said.  "If you have time to sit and think about how not to do it, You could have done it already ". So please y'all..Don't Dare stop. You got this... Get up and move.. anything is better than nothing.
I am in no way a professional and don't claim to be. Just sharing what has,worked and is working or isn't working for me and maybe touch someone somewhere...

She is why.. ❣❣❣

No comments: