Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Question 12~ What Products Work Best, It Works, Herbalife, or Plexus?

I love getting these questions.. I especially love this one. I can only speak for two of these products, but I do know someone who can answer the other one for you..
Plexus. This is the one I actually can't answer because I have never used it. I'd love to try it so if ud like to send me a trial I'd love to try it..I do however know someone who can answer any questions you may have..
www.plexusslim.com/mollyannw
This sweet woman can answer any questions u may have..
The next is Herbalife.. It's been at least 3 maybe 4 years since I tried herbalife... This product didn't really work for me.. The protein to carb ratio was lower than I needed and the sugars were rather high. Now I'm not saying it don't work for people I'm just simply saying it didn't work for me..
It Works ... Now this is a product I can actually speak about, well the Greens part of it anyway.. I have used and still use the greens and they are amazing.. Ideally our body should be getting between 5-9 servings of fruits and vegetables in a day.  Now let's get real, who actually eats that many?? As much as I have changed my way of eating and still wasn't getting them in properly to start with. The Greens in the it works program are a sure fire way of making that happen.. And not a bad way if I do say so myself.. This amazing product can be mixed with water, juice, or even your protein shake. I have mixed mine with both juice and my shake.. it comes in several different flavors.  Orange is my fav... I won't lie another reason this company is one I love is its a Christian based company. They believe in giving back to community's and making families financially stable.. They are a wonderful company and if u are interested in ordering some of these amazing products you can contact or order from 

larawraps.com 

I am in no way a professional I am simply sharing with you what has and is working for me. If u have a question please feel free to send them to divatammy93@gmail.com 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've used Plexus pretty extensively! Remember??

On Diva Ground.. The Mix said...

Oh yes, I do remember.. I knew u hadn't used it and I remembered you using the greens but it slipped my mind of the plexus.. feel.free to leave in the comments how well it worked for you. I remember you having great results.. if you remember any of the particulars of how it works and what it is feel free to share..

On Diva Ground.. The Mix said...

I'm sorry that should say I knew I hadn't used it..