Friday, January 27, 2017

Almost Weigh In Day

I'm a little nervous and a little excited all at the same time. 
I don't know how many of u remember me throwing away my scales. Well I threw away my digital scales.. I do.t trust them. I have a set of those old timey one that u step on that u male sure is sitting on 0 then u stop on it kinda deals.. Well that set I still have and on 1-1-17 I weighed 200 even.. which is such a hard pill for me to swallow, So I set a 10 pounds goal for myself and have worked hard, aside from a couple of little obstacles I have worked hard to hopefully achieve this goal.. However if I don't reach this as long as I haven't gained I will be happy with whatever I achieve.. Every pound lost is a good thing.. Thank you to all of you for your love and support..

No comments: