Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Question 19~~ Are Emotions And Weight Connected?

Man Oh man this is a subject that is so so close to home for me.. Now i can this for me and me alone but i completely believe these are connected.. I am as of this last month or so working on trying to change this as much as I can. My emotions are very connected to the way I eat or at least they have been. I am working on changing that although I know it won't be easy. I am definitely a depression eater and what I mean by that is when I have bad days I honestly just want to sit down and get the gallon of ice cream and chocolate chip cookies and just pig out but I don't.. I would love to grab a huge burger with everything under the shinning sun on it and eat it and add a side of chili cheese fries to go with it.. Yep that would be the perfect meal when i was sad or feeling lonely because ya know what it is there and no one else is, That use to be my thinking. I am however trying to retrain my brain.. I am trying to remember that yes at the time it may make me feel better but it isn't good for me at all. So i am trying some things when these feelings come over me to fill my face with this kind of mess that i need to do one of two things, Grab water and get on the treadmill or i need to grab some fruit and veggies in its place. I am by no means perfect at this as i have just started but i have to try to do it different otherwise being clinically depressed will have me the size of a house because goodness knows i would much rather have the mess that is bad for me. But like everything else in life it's one day at a time.. 
I am in no way claiming to be a professional i am simply sharing with you what has and is working for me. If you have a question you would like to ask pleas email me i would love to hear from you. divatammy93@gmail.com.
Just some of the better choices i am making


No comments: