Saturday, January 14, 2017

Question 18~ What Is A Good Cleanse To Use

This is a great question. As a rule, I don't necessarily use a cleanse so to speak any more. I have use them in the past don't get me wrong. I have found if you aren't careful they are or can be rather harsh on the body. The product i have found that works amazing for me is a product that is as all natural as can be considering it is all fruits and veggies. The company is called It Works. They are an amazing company and their products are all natural. I will attach a link at the end of the post. Now let me explain to you why i chose this.
This is a product That in the beginning works like a cleanse so to speak because it works to get your body rid of the junk that builds up but then it stabilizes and works to keep you on track. You get the 8 servings of fruits and veggies your body is supposed to have throughout the day, All at one time.. I know alot of you like myself don't always eat like we should. Well with the greens that this company produces this is the easiest and tastiest way for me to get this..  This company makes several other amazing products but so far this is all i have had the pleasure of trying..
If this is something you would be interested in trying
This is your link I hope this has helped.. I look forward to answering more of your amazing questions.




**Disclaimer: I in no way claim to be an expert, I am just simply sharing with you what has worked and what continues to work for me. Thank you so much for your questions and if you have questions you'd like to submit please email to divatammy93@gmail.com. Thanks so much. Tammy Ann.

No comments: