Monday, January 2, 2017

My Manditory For 2017

I guess Manditory is a rather strong word but it's a word I have decided is best for this process. The year 2017 is bringing about some new changes, (yes I know I have said it before) . These are changes I need  to do in order to bring myself to a healthier place both mentally as well as physically.  I will be seeing a doctor for the first time in several years so like a stayed before I am getting me back in order. Well with that being said and all the medical about to be taken care of, I also am going to invest some MANDITORY time into some fitness. I am doing a Manditory 3 miles in the treadmill every single morning. Now depending on what day of the week it is will depend on how song it takes me.. When I say that I mean that on m-w-f, I will be walking the treadmill at a 4%incline and at 3.0 mph.. Now on T-t-S,  I will be walking treadmill at 10%incline and 2mph.. until I reach my desired 3 miles..
I as  have every meal planned and every thing set amd ready to run by my doctor when I see them. 

No comments: