Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Making More Than Just A Change

It's funny that I am actually talking about this because it took me forever to.even understand where to even begin. I knew I needed to loose weight and I also know it's something I have done more times than I care to count and failed at.  Well no more failure for me.. I'm not at all saying I have nailed down the art because I have not at all but I am a little more informed now which helps out a lot.  I know first and foremost that there are alot of scams out there and trust me when I tell u I have more than likely tried them all and as u can see I am still fighting the battle. So after some major research it basically boils down to clean eating and keep your body moving.  The fads out there work as long as u are able to spend the money to take them. As soon as u actually decide to eat then u will gain it back and then some. Train your brain to eat good healthy food, clean food. And MOVE YOUR BOOTY...
As I have said I am by no means an expert in am simply sharing with you what has and is working for me.
If you have any questions or something you would like to share please email me at divatammy93@gmail.com

No comments: