Monday, August 22, 2016

Question 16~How Much Water Should I Drink A Day?

This question is a good one. I don't know about you but it isn't easy for me to drink plain water. I am more of one of those people that felt like if it didn't have bubbles it wasn't going to quench my thirst so i wasn't drinking it. Well i had to go ahead and let those crazy thoughts go. Your doctor will tell you to have 8 8oz glasses of water a day which is 64 oz. Well i did a little more research and also saw that i should drink at least half my body weight in ounces of water so i did that too. Now here is what i have found. it definatly needs to be at least 100 ounces of water and maybe more than that. Here is why. Working out takes alot out of you and you have to replace that and it very important to refuel and keep hydrated. With all the extra activity i have added to my life i find i have begun to consume at least 132oz every day. Now trust me when i say there are many benifits to drinking the right amount of water.. Your skin is so soft and clear, and you just feel so much better..
I will recommend this. Start with the 64oz called for in the beginning and move up as you become more active..

**Disclaimer: I in no way claim to be an expert, I am just simply sharing with you what has worked and what continues to work for me. Thank you so much for your questions and if you have questions you'd like to submit please email to divatammy93@gmail.com. Thanks so much. Tammy Ann.

No comments: