Monday, August 22, 2016

Just A Few Of My Favorite Things..

I know it's so hard to find thing you like to eat when you are trying to be healthy and make better choices.. Some of it leaves to the imagination when it comes to taste..Over the last year or so i have done some serious searching and digging into this because i figure if i am thinking this others do too. So i tell ya what. Here are a few of my favorite things..





Whatever you decide as your favorite things, Keep it healthy and clean and remember this. The gym can help u get into shape but it initially starts in the kitchen with your diet...
**Disclaimer: I in no way claim to be an expert, I am just simply sharing with you what has worked and what continues to work for me. Thank you so much for your questions and if you have questions you'd like to submit please email to divatammy93@gmail.com. Thanks so much. Tammy Ann.



No comments: