Thursday, August 25, 2016

Back In The Swing


HOLY COW!!   Where does the time go? I mean seriously. It seems like yesterday and the kids got out of school for summer and now we are going school supply shopping for them to go back. I cant believe i have a third grader on my hands. This is insane, I am excited. I have several new things going on this year to say the least and i know it will prove to be busy which is fine because it will keep my head busy...
One of the BIG things i'll be doing is going back to my destination walking...I have a new route already picked out just need to wait for the time to do it.. I say time because with summer here yes i am able to walk and have been able to get into a really good place but i also have an 8 year old that i had to keep entertained and that in it's self was exercise. Now that she is  back in school and i am a morning person as you all know as soon as i drop her off at school at 730 i will be able to get my walk in before it gets hot and the biggest part of the traffic on the roads has already gone through. I haven't done it in a couple of years but i would love to get back to being able to do 6 miles in an hour and 45 min. I am excited to see what this up coming year has to offer... This blog thanks to all of you had done great, my weight-loss journey has come a long way but i have a long way to go before i am where i want to be. I am hoping to during this school year get a little closer to the goal i have set for myself.. No matter what i am thankful for how far i have come and am ready to get this party started..


**Disclaimer: I in no way claim to be an expert, I am just simply sharing with you what has worked and what continues to work for me. Thank you so much for your questions and if you have questions you'd like to submit please email to divatammy93@gmail.com. Thanks so much. Tammy Ann.

No comments: