Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Finding Jeans U Haven't Worn In Three Years... HAPPY DANCE!!!!!! When They Fit

The weight journey i have been on for the last Two and a half to Three years has been a tough road to say the least. I have been up and down so many times I had almost given up. However there came a day when instead of saying i was gonna do it and then nothing happening i got on my knees and i prayed about it. I mean to tell you i prayed hard about it because the health issues i had attached to this weight were a big deal so it was time to get serious..
I did my research and i had been to a doctor and i now knew what i needed to know to get this ball moving.. I began to rearrange my diet but most of all i began to move. I got off my rear and i got to moving and making.. To me this wasn't near as hard i didn't think as changing my diet..I loved my "white stuff" Bread, rice, potato's, chips, all that good stuff. But hanging on to that kind of food is only gonna hinder my ability to get better.
Well about a week ago found a pair of jeans i hadn't worn in about 3 years.. I was scared to try them on right off because i wasn't sure i wanted ti feel that defeat in the mirror so to speak. Well i finally got up the nerve to try them on..
OMG OMG!!!!!! They fit they fit they fit. I almost passed out but omgosh i was over the moon happy.. So i had just seen proof that all my hard work had paid off..
Keep up the hard work y'all. You will get there and if you do it just right you will be in a better place than you expected.

**Disclaimer: I in no way claim to be an expert, I am just simply sharing with you what has worked and what continues to work for me. Thank you so much for your questions and if you have questions you'd like to submit please email to divatammy93@gmail.com. Thanks so much. Tammy Ann.

No comments: