Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Question 3. Aside From Your Cardio What Else Do You Do?

Hey hey yall, I have gotten soo many questions and I'm loving every minute of it. 
So question 3 is
Other than the 30 min empty stomach cardio that you do first thing in the morning what else do you do.
This is a good question as well. Please keep in mind yall that I am no expert I am simply giving you what I have found works for me. Make sure you consult your doctor before starting any diet to make sure you have an idea of where to start and see if you have any restrictions. Our goal here is health FIRST..
So trust me when I say that I have tried so many things that did and didn't work. But my go to surefire was sent to me by a very sweet friend and if I don't do anything else (and that happens trust me ha ha) this is what I do.

A circuit of: 10 burpees, 10 air squats, 10 push ups, 10 sit-ups, 10 lunges. Do as many rounds as u can. Try not to rest too much in between but don't do for more than 30 mins. This is a good overall circuit that works arms, legs and core.
This is so amazing yall. I have since up'd this to 15. It's true it works everything. I think the first time I done all of this I was so out of shape I felt like a beached whale.  I have since stopped feeling that way lol. It's never ever good to be so down on yourself over your weight. I say this from experience, we are all our worst enemy but that won't help you. 
It don't stop here though. I have one more thing I have been doing. Planking.
This isn't as easy as it looks and is awesome in engaging all of your muscles.
Thanks so much yall for all questions. If you happen to have a question please send them to
divatammy93@gmail.com.  I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: