Sunday, June 26, 2016

Question #1 Breakfast. How Do You Start Your Day.

I am excited, I have one of my first questions to answer..
1. Breakfast. What do you do to start your day?
This is a great queation. As a rule people say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, how many of u heard that growing up?
I went to a doctor several years ago when I started this what then was a horrible weight loss journey, Who proceeded to shed a little light on this matter for me. Turns out that yes it is an important part of the day if done correctly. Now before u get all irritated at me and ask me when I became an expert, I didn't I have just spent several long FAT years sorting through so much information it almost made me need a steak (ha ha ).
If u are going to have breakfast, have it within three hours of getting up. Also make it the highest meal in protein that day or at least as high as u can..
Whey protein is what I use. Now I'm not going to tell u this is "the best there is" to use but I will tell u this is what the doctor I saw suggested to me. It tastes great and I like it. I have it with a tblsp of pb2 and almond milk..
I also do 30 min of empty stomach cardio first thing in the morning.
This is how I start my 1200 calorie a day diet. High lean proteins with complex carbs..
Thank u guys so much for your participation in this. It's not an easy journey but it's something I had to do. Please feel free to send your questions to
divatammy93@gmail.com and you will find your answers here. 

No comments: