Saturday, December 31, 2016

Question 17.. Do You Have A New Years Resolution This Year??

Ya know you may laugh when i say this but when i opened this email and saw this question i won't lie when i say i cried. I cried because i actually do have a resolution this year. I have it because this year is actually bringing a doctor for me and a chance to make some serious changes for me in several different ways. I am hoping to have some things put in place that will allow me to reach some goals i am setting for myself both mentally and physically. I am no where near the woman i use to be but i am also no where near the woman i want to be yet but i know i will be. I have the Lord on my side and i know that i will also have doctor and a plan.
My resolution this year is a little complex..I am going on Jan 12 of 2017 to see a new Doc. In doing this i am going to have blood work done that will allow my thyroid to be checked. My mother has thyroid disease and it is definitely something I need to look into. I intend on being a new and better me..
That's my resolution

No comments: