Thursday, December 29, 2016

MIA

Hey yall, sorry I have been a little MIA latley.  I have had several things going in and so this kinda fell by the wayside so to speak. I haven't really exercised the way I should have but I have done ok on the eating end of it. I didn't say I haven't cheated every now and then because like I have stated before my earing is very attached to my emotions so I have cheated bit I have been lucky and it hasn't been to aweful bad.  I have also kept walking on my treadmill at least three times a week if only for just a mile...
I have a doctor's appointment in January and I am both excited and nervous.. I have several things I want to discuss with them since it has been close to 6 years since I have had a doctor. There are to many health issues that run in my family for me to not be set up with a doctor so this new year will bring a mew me in many ways I hope. You all have been so amazing and I appreciate it so much more than you could ever imagine.. God has been very good to me and I am beyond grateful so it's time I start showing him..
Please feel free to send any questions you may have about my journey or anything else to
divatammy93@gmail.com. I do not claim to be an expert in any way I just simply share with you what has and is working for me..

No comments: