Saturday, December 31, 2016

Question 16. How do I Know What Diet Is Best For Me?

I absolutely love this question, Y'all if you notice in my disclaimer I tell you in every post that I am NOT an expert and this question will help u understand more why I say this.
All people are different and that's the beauty of the world.  With that being said when you feel like it's time to take the step into diet world first things first.. Talk to your doctor.. Make an appointment with your family doctor if you have one. It's very important to get some imput from a professional. If you don't have a doctor then I am going to suggest research,  research. Don't be afraid to read everything about what intereast you and read all reviews.  Read what people have said about it that have tried it just like this blog you're reading right now.
I haven't been lucky enough to have a family doctor over the last 6 years so I picked back up on a diet I did about 8 years ago that I know works. I did this as well as I added a treadmill to the house. I literally took my kitchen table out of the house and replaced it with a treadmill. 
Every day I have made it mandatory to walk no less than one mile. Now I have kept that up but I have been very slack in the food area.  I will post of that in another post for 2017..
Please just keep in mind that before you do anything at all please if it is possible, consult your doctor.

No comments: