Sunday, August 9, 2020

Verb Energy

Hey hey y'all.  How many of u like a good healthy protein/healthy snack bar? I know I do. And these babies are AMAZING. 
They have the same amount of CLEAN caffeine as a shot of espresso. 
How do they taste u ask. Well let me just say OMG. They are so so good and hey low calories also like 90 calories low..
I'll def post the nutrition deets in another post so keep your eyes open. 
Wanna try 4 for .95
Use this link and try them. You wont be sorry. 
Get your trial pack HERE
.95 for an energy bar you will be glad you tried? DON'T WAIT. DO IT 
Thank you Verb Energy for the best bars in the bizzz..  
#HealthySnack #VerbEnergy #VerbBars
*Disclaimer: I in no way claim to be an expert, I am just simply sharing with you products that i have found and enjoy. Thank you so much for your questions and interest. if you have questions you'd like to submit please email to divatammy93@gmail.com. Thanks so much. Tammy Ann.

No comments: