Sunday, August 9, 2020

Lxh Biotin Gummies

Alot of times after child birth women loose alot of the calcium in their body. This can effect many things such as your hair, skin and nails. Well i am living proof this is so very true. After the birth of my baby daughter punkin I lost what f we lt like all of it. My hair became so thin and wouldn't grow at all. When I was younger I has the thickest head of hair u ever saw but boy..  now not so much. 
Do u see all this new growth.  Holy cow its so cool. 
This is all over thought out my head. 
You see that. There's about 2 inches. 
Now I won't tell a lie. I wear solar nails because well hey I love them but I can attest to the getting my first bottle about a week before the oandamic started and I am here to say for aboit 9 weeks my nails became healthy and beautiful.  U can see above in first pic how pitiful they looked. well above is the day I went to get them done and they looked beautiful and healthy. 
So y'all I am going to continue to take these and you can check them out over here on Facebook
They taste like cherry fruit roll ups. 
*Disclaimer: I in no way claim to be an expert, I am just simply sharing with you products that i have found and enjoy. Thank you so much for your questions and interest. if you have questions you'd like to submit please email to divatammy93@gmail.com. Thanks so much. Tammy Ann.


No comments: